Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mid Fall: Styling Fashion For Good

Bandero Statement Necklace | 31 Bits
31 Bits empowers women in Uganda to rise above poverty through above sustainable living wage employment and education. The beads on their jewelry are all made from recycled magazine material!
Grey Side Slit Maxi Dress (long sleeve version here) | Threads for Thought via Seed People's Market
Threads for Thought is high quality sustainable eco fashion company with a commitment to safe and fair labor manufacturing. Seed People's Market is a collective in Costa Mesa, California which sells all social good products (I personally consider it to be my glittery fairyland).
Black Cardigan | H&M Conscious Collection
H&M's Conscious Collection came about as a reaction to the results of the Bangladesh Factory Fire and there after, their integral participation in creating the Bangladesh Accord. Although... their line does not seem to be growing in stores or selling off as well as I would liked it have to. 
Silver Bird Bangle | Relevee Jewelry benefiting Made By Survivors
This is one of my favorite jewelry companies (tied for first). All of their jewelry is created in India and sourced locally in India. Their pieces are all made by survivors of human trafficking as a way to not only help break the cycle of sex trafficking of women in India, but to break gender stereotypes by training women as goldsmiths! 

***
"Lord prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true. In thanksgiving, I'll be a living sancturary for you."
- Sanctuary lyrics by Vineyard


The past week, plus some, has kept me one busy bee! At my internship with International Princess Project I have been shooting lifestyle photoshoots every other day with local bloggers. The blogger collaborations are a lot of work, but so much fun!  For these photoshoots, I actually contacted other social good fashion companies in the area and ended up collaborating with them. Woop Woop! Although, it wouldn't have been so successful without the email structuring advice from my PR queen-of-a-mentor! I am so blessed to have a mentor that believes in me and is willing to help me become my very best. :) Every day I realize how blessed I have been to have people around me that are willing to push me to my very best. As my trips to Ecuador and Peru approach, I feel like I am looking in to my life and wondering, "who is that lucky chick and how did she get there?" All I can say is that I have seen how God gives and takes away.


Feeling Beyond Blessed,
Christine


What do you feel blessed about in your life???



12 comments:

  1. Anonymous15.10.14

    Gorgeous! I love your heels. So stylish
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed to have you! Looking beautiful! Can't wait to get the all of Punjammies pictures to post on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit!
    Thanks for your comment, let's follow each other on GFC. Followed you already, now it's your turn :)
    xx Lia
    http://liaslife92.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome look! so pretty! I adore the grey dress on you!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! That necklace is gorgeous :) Following you on twitter, GFC and bloglovin if you'd like to follow back! :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay
    Bloglovin
    Pinterest
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! such a perfect outfit! love maxi dress and your necklace!! im following you! hope you'll visit mine and follow me too kisses!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fashion style, you look amazing!:D
    You have a new blog follower xx
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I just can't help and not mention how much I loved this dress... again!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    I'm following you now via G+, GFC and bloglovin. Waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!
    Would wear the outfit, too and I want all the products in my closet!
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♥
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. the dress looks so nice on you..perfect oufit!
    would you like to follow each other on gfc? please let me know on my blog or follow me and i will follow you back:)
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous27.10.14

    you are truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit, gorgeous! Keep in touch! Best, CD> ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comment. God bless & stay Be-you-tiful!